Who is Equiteam?
EquiTeam is a General Contractor (GC), Construction Manager (CM) and Design Builder (DB) located in Indianapolis, with commercial projects nationwide. We are a management owned and led business and with over 30 years as a design-build (DBIA certified) and construction management company. We know the commercial design and construction business inside and out. It’s our life, family heritage and personal pride.
What are some examples of projects that are in Equiteam’s sweet spot?
EquiTeam completes multiple projects each year with clients such as FedEx, Kroger, Angie’s List and others that are looking to expand current facilities or build new ground-up facilities. Our team prides itself on our ability to truly partner with clients who need design-build or an excellent construction manager.
In the retail market, our clients look to our experience and expertise in renovation of existing spaces to suit new tenants, ground-ups, multiple store roll-outs and are looking for a trusted contractor that can partner with them across multiple states and cities across the U.S. We specialize in restaurant projects for fast-growing brands and national chains who need the expertise of a trusted contractor that can partner with them across multiple states and cities across the U.S.
EquiTeam’s roots are in the residential housing industry. Our team has an interest in making sure that families and active adults have great places to live and connect with their friends and family.
Our team includes experts in construction, church building, and consulting. As a part of real communities with real problems, we see firsthand the impact a sound church community can make, igniting us with even more passion for the work we do.
What are the key advantages that Equiteam brings to our clients?
(1) Detailed subcontractor qualification process, including financial stability, performance assessment and in-person interviews.
(2) Excellent project management resources and process to ensure proactive permitting, cost-effective material procurement, look-ahead scheduling and weekly Principal-in-Charge reviews.
(3) Active owner involvement on each project to provide value to our clients regarding local market conditions and challenges, building options to keep costs lower and 365/24/7 availability to ensure client satisfaction.
What are some examples of Equiteam projects?
- 34 Minute Clinics in Walgreens
- 122 Verizon Wireless kiosks in HH Gregg Stores
- 37 Verizon Wireless Stores (Tenant Improvements)
- 44 Seattle’s Best Coffee in Borders Stores
- 4 and growing Stacked Pickle Restaurants
- 47 Angie's List Offices
- Commercial - FedEx, RJ Aluminum
- Retail / Restaurant - Simon Food Court (Freshii, Pinkberry and Elevation Burger), Culver's
- Multi Family - Baily Park, El Beulah
- Religious - St. Maria Goretti, Geurin High School , St. John the Evangelist
Where has Equiteam completed projects recently?
EquiTeam has a National Presence. Below is a sample of past project locations.
- Indianapolis, Memphis, Louisville, Detroit, Miami, Tampa, Dallas, Tucson, Phoenix, College Station, Nashville, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Oklahoma City, West Palm Beach, South Bend, Fort Wayne & Orlando
- Visit Where We Work for additional information